Friday, December 17, 2010

Intercessory Prayers to St. Michael the Archangel


St. Michael the Archangel
Photo by Loci B. Lenar

Prayers to St. Michael the Archangel


Novena Prayer to St Michael

Saint Michael the Archangel, loyal champion of God and His people, I turn to you with confidence and seek your powerful intercession. For the love of God, Who made you so glorious in grace and power, and for the love of the Mother of Jesus, the Queen of the Angels, be pleased to hear my prayer. You know the value of my soul in the eyes of God. May no stain of evil ever disfigure its beauty. Help me to conquer the evil spirits that tempt me. I desire to imitate your loyalty to God and Holy Mother Church and your great love for God and people. And since you are God's messenger for the care of His people, I entrust to you this special request: (mention your request)

St. Michael, since you are, by the will of the Creator, the powerful intercessor of Christians, I have great confidence in your prayers. I earnestly trust that if it is God's holy will, my petition will be granted.

Pray for me St. Michael, and also for those I love. Protect us in all dangers of body and soul. Help us in our daily needs. Through your powerful intercession, may we live a holy life, die a happy death and reach heaven where we may praise and love God with you forever. Amen

In thanksgiving to God for the graces bestowed on St. Michael: 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, 1 Glory Be


Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen

***

Devotional Prayers

(The statue of St. Michael can be seen inside the Church of St. Ann in Hoboken, NJ.)

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Please God don't let me Gregory, Melanie, April or michael go to hell but save us. Forgive us of our past sins and deliver us into rightousness. Help us to become christians and help us to become holy. Have great mercy on us for our sins and bless us to become more like what you would want us to be. SAVE US PLEASE GOD. LOVE US GOD AND PROTECT US. I LOVE YOU GOD AND EVEN THOUGH I AM AFRAID I STILL KNOW YOUR WAY IS BEST. TRUE I AM A FAILURE, BUT I DONT WANT TO BE ANYMORE. I CHOOSE YOU GOD BECAUSE I LOVE MY FAMILY AND I KNOW YOU CAN LEAD US TO RICHOUSNESS AND LOVE. I DONT FEEL THAT I AM A ROBOT, BUT I FEEL YOUR WAY IS THE BEST WAY. I DONT TRUST MYSELF, BUT I TRUST YOU GOD. PLEASE BE MERIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. St. Michael,pray to God to hear and answer our prayers for SM by approving her permanent residency status. bless her abundantly by turning thy eyes of mercy unto her. Amen.

    ReplyDelete