Sunday, April 15, 2012

Are Cross of Lights a Miracle from God?

Cross Appears on Holy Thursday 2012, Mine Hill, NJ - Photo by Loci B. Lenar

Signs and Wonders of Christianity

Regarding miracles Jesus said, "Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will never believe."  John 4:48


Brooke Kayal Examining Cross that Appeared on March 27, 2011 in Mine Hill, NJ
Photo by Loci B. Lenar

***

Megan Elliott writes on April 10, 2012:  Today I saw on Spirit Daily an image of a miraculous photo that links to your website (Christian-Miracles.com). You will see that the cross of light on your website looks the same as the image in the photo I sent to you! When I saw those photos this morning I cried with joy. 

Cross of Light - Photo by Megan Elliott
Everyday for seven years I have thought of that miraculous image I saw and now here is someone else (Loci B. Lenar) with such an experience!!! I just cannot fathom such things! Actually, it is so providential, as of today (I am now in teacher's college at University of Toronto) I had to do a presentation on a possible resource that religion teachers could use in the classroom. I really wanted to present on the Spirit Daily website, but I was afraid of the reaction I would get by less 'orthodox' or liberal individuals. But this morning I said I would not shy away from my spirituality and my beliefs. So I presented the Spirit Daily website to my class and also showed your website (www.Christian-Miracles.com) as well. I was almost in tears!

I took the picture in 2005 in Ottawa, Ontario, (coincidentally during this summer I had a 'conversion of heart'). It is also the day before my birthday. I have only seen it that day and the day after for maybe 30 minutes each. This morning I praised God and as I did so, two bright flashes quickly illuminated (my already brightly lit) bedroom.

***

Cross Appears on Easter Sunday in 2008, Pitman, NJ
March 25, 2008 Front Page Story of Gloucester County Times, Woodbury, NJ


Incidentally, in 2008, by coincidence or perhaps I should say by providence, the Gloucester County Times, Woodbury, NJ, reported a story of a cross photographed by 9 year old Gwynna Crawford on Easter Sunday in Pitman, New Jersey. The cross appeared on a neighbor's house. The article indicated that Gwyanna's mother and the neighbor were unable to find the source of the sun reflection. To read the story, please visit the following link: NJ.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment