Monday, April 02, 2012

Our Lady's Annual Message to Mirjana Soldo

Mary, Mother of Peace by Stephen B. Whatley


The Medjugorje Web - Apparitions of the Virgin Mary in Medjugorje

Our Lady of Medjugorje's Message of April 02, 2012 to Mirjana Soldo:

 "Dear children, As the Queen of Peace, I desire to give peace to you, my children, true peace which comes through the heart of my Divine Son. As a mother I pray that wisdom, humility and goodness may come to reign in your hearts – that peace may reign – that my Son may reign. When my Son will be the ruler in your hearts, you will be able to help others to come to know Him. When heavenly peace comes to rule over you, those who are seeking it in the wrong places, thus causing pain to my motherly heart, will recognize it. My children, great will be my joy when I see that you are accepting my words and that you desire to follow me. Do not be afraid, you are not alone. Give me your hands and I will lead you. Do not forget your shepherds. Pray that in their thoughts they may always be with my Son who called them to witness Him. Thank you."

1 comment:

  1. Hello ... Praise the Lord...!

    Your blog is a nice one and promotes a lot of Devotion.

    Good Work, Keep it up!

    Please visit, add your comments and follow this blog...

    http://spiritualitypostures.blogspot.com

    Thanks and Regards, S Maliyeklal

    ReplyDelete