Sunday, June 25, 2017

MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY OF MEDJUGORJE TO IVAN



Our Lady's Message of June 23, 2017 to Ivan Dragicevic - Medjugorje Council of Ireland

“Dear children, I came, I came to you and presented myself as the Queen of Peace. Also today, I desire to call you to pray for peace. May there be peace, dear children. May peace begin to reign in the world. Dear children, be persevering in prayer. Fight against evil and against sin and the idols of today’s world which seduce you. Be firm; be strong in faith. And to be strong in faith – pray. Pray, and through prayer meet with my Son, for Him to grant you strength, for Him to grant you the grace. Be open. The Mother prays for all of you and for all of you intercedes before Her Son. Thank you, dear children, for also today having responded to my call.”



No comments:

Post a Comment