Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Novena to the Infant Jesus of Prague in Urgent Need - Art Print




(To be said for nine days or nine consecutive hours)

O Jesus, Who said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you," through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be answered. (Mention your request)

O Jesus, Who said, "All that you ask of the Father in My Name He will grant you," through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your Name that my prayer be granted. (Mention your request.)

O Jesus, Who said, "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My word shall not pass," through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted. (Mention your request)

Amen

This colorful art print combines a well known Catholic novena with a stained glass window of the Infant Jesus of Prague which I photographed inside Saint Mary's Catholic Church, Myers Avenue, Denville, NJ, USA.

Visit the following link to print a PDF copy of the art print: Novena to the Infant Jesus of Prague in Urgent Need 

Art print by Loci B. Lenar



No comments:

Post a Comment