Monday, August 03, 2015

Our Lady's Message of August 2, 2015



2015 | MEDJUGORJE TODAY

Our Lady's Message to Visionary Mirjana Dragicevic- Soldo

“Dear children, I, as a mother who loves her children, see how difficult
the time in which you live is. I see your suffering, but you need to
know that you are not alone. My Son is with you. He is everywhere. He is
invisible, but you can see Him if you live Him. He is the light which
illuminates your soul and gives you peace. He is the Church which you
need to love and to always pray and fight for – but not only with words,
instead with acts of love. My children, bring it about for everyone to
come to know my Son, bring it about that He may be loved, because the
truth is in my Son born of God – the Son of God. Do not waste time
deliberating too much; you will distance yourselves from the truth. With
a simple heart accept His word and live it. If you live His word, you
will pray. If you live His word, you will love with a merciful love; you
will love each other. The more that you will love, the farther away you
will be from death. For those who will live the word of my Son and who
will love, death will be life. Thank you. Pray to be able to see my Son
in your shepherds. Pray to be able to embrace Him in them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment