Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Prayer Service Scheduled at Saint Mary's Church


St. Mary's Parish

St. Mary's prayer service is scheduled for 7:30 PM on Thursday, May 15, 2014.

St. Mary's Catholic Church holds a monthly service for prayer with Fr. Richard Tartaglia, including special prayer intentions which are submitted through the website of www.Christian-Miracles.com.  


Submit your prayer requests to http://www.christian-miracles.com/prayerrequest.htm

St. Mary's Catholic Church is located on the corner of Myers Avenue and Route 46, Denville, New Jersey.

Directions: http://www.stmarys-denville.org/directions.htm

If you cannot attend the prayer service, you can still join in by praying in unity for all special prayer intentions.

There is great power through the Holy Spirit when people join together in agreement while praying for God’s help and intervention.

Regarding prayer, Jesus said, "Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." (Matthew 18:19-20)

(The statue of Jesus is on display inside of St. Mary's Church.)


Photograph Copyright Loci B. Lenar

1 comment:

  1. Please will you pray for me that work comes my way to pay my bills and to help other people who are less fortunate than myself and to feel needed wanted and accepted Amen

    ReplyDelete