Saturday, January 04, 2014

Daily Devotional Prayers

Photograph by Loci B. Lenar

Prayer Before Surgery

Loving Father, I entrust myself to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, I may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around me. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.

Into your hands, I commend my body and my soul. Amen.

Read More Prayers

Are you in need of prayer: Prayer Requests

Signs, Wonders, and Miracles: www.Christian-Miracles.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy I found this site. I love The Lord with all my heart & pray that he will answer all our prayers. Ask & it will be given to you. Seek & you shall find. Forgive repent & love The Lord. Worship him always. Thank you Lord ! I give my request to you to cure my granddaughter & remove the pain & despair from her! Let her boyfriend return to her she is hurting so bad & feels she has nothing to live for. I place my trust in you dear Lord!

    ReplyDelete