Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Miracles of Faith: Fr. Richard Tartaglia Validates Sign of Cross Appearing in Mine Hill, NJ





Miracles of Faith: Sign of Cross Appears in Mine Hill, NJ - YouTube

With respect to miracles, Jesus said, "Unless you people see signs and wonders you will never believe." John 4:48

By Loci B. Lenar

Since 2005 a cross with an outline of a shield has appeared annually on my property in Mine Hill, New Jersey.

Similar phenomena with cross of lights have appeared elsewhere and are noted in the video.

I contacted my spiritual advisor and parish priest, Fr. Richard Tartaglia on Holy Thursday, April 5, 2012, regarding the cross appearing on the backyard fence.

Fr. Richard Tartaglia Validates Cross of Light
Appearing in Mine Hill, New Jersey

In order to provide an assessment of the matter, Fr. Tartaglia came to my residence and examined the cross of light and photographed the image on Good Friday, April 6, 2012.

I left for work at 7:00 AM, so I didn't see or speak to Fr. Richard until Tuesday, April 17th after dropping off two large stacks of prayer requests for Thursday's prayer service held at St. Mary's Catholic Church on April 19th.  With prudence Fr. Tartaglia validated the image as a visible sign.

This image first appeared in 2005 while my family was encountering some adversity. I must emphasize that with prayer the issues were resolved.

Through prayerful discernment, the image of the cross is a reminder from Our Lord Jesus of his spiritual presence in my family. The image appeared while praying for God's assistance as well as for help from St. Michael the Archangel. This sign is also meant to encourage others to return to their faith and to pray for God's help and mercy during times of need. Please do share this video with others.

To read my testimony on the matter, please visit the following links: Signs of Angels  and A Miracle Cross  

During the Thursday prayer service held on April 19th, Fr. Tartaglia discussed these signs as related to scripture in his Homily at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Myers Avenue, Denville, New Jersey, USA.

For more information and news updates, please visit the following link: http://www.christian-miracles.com

Follow us on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I firmly believe that God works in our lives. I have been reading this blog for as long as I remember and helped strengthen my faith. I too have believe that Mother Mary is calling us to Pray...pray and pray for peace. I have experienced myself of Mama's miracle and of Jesus' love. My rosary I always bring with me. I pray the rosary even in my sleep. Prayers is only the way to Jesus, salvation and reparation of sins. I hope many seek Jesus' face more than His hands and receive blessings that is best for their soul.

    Jonah Aiza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jonah,

    Thank you very much for following our blog and sharing your thoughts about your faith.

    In addition to praying for world peace, Our Lord Jesus is calling us to pray for Christian unity and healing between religious denominations by reconciling differences. This goal will be accomplished through the power of prayer and the Holy Spirit.

    God bless,
    Loci B. Lenar

    ReplyDelete