Saturday, February 04, 2012

2012 A Year of Divine Favor

Photo by Loci B. Lenar

By Loci B. Lenar

In a spiritual locution I received on December 28, 2011, Jesus communicated that 2012 will also be a year of divine favor.  On December 22, 2010, Our Lord conveyed the same message regarding 2011.
Therefore, I am repeating what I wrote previously about the message: The key to answered prayer is to remain faithful to the gospels.
Pray for your families and friends. Pray for loved ones. Pray for those in need of healing from illness. Pray for restoration of marriages and finances. Pray for our nation and world. Pray for an era of peace and Christian unity.

I believe God's time has arrived to evangelize the world with a great move of the Holy Spirit as we move forward in this decade. 


Now is the time to act with the power of prayer.  Pray with an open heart and give thanks and praise to Our Lord!

I believe it's time to remove all negativity that may hinder your ability to move forward, and focus on the promises God gives us by reading the gospels. Trust and believe in the word of God and let Our Lord Jesus Christ guide you to peace and answered prayer.
"See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.” Isaiah 42:9
Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:23-24
  
May Our Lord open the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing of divine favor.

Both locutions were shared with my spiritual advisor, Father Richard Tartaglia of St. Mary's Church, Denville, NJ, USA.

In need of prayer? Send requests to PrayerRequest@Christian-Miracles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment