Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Billy Rivers: A Hardened Biker Switches Gears




Billy Rivers: A Hardened Biker Switches Gears - CBN TV - Video

Excerpt from CBN.com:

Biker Billy Rivers rode the motorcycle gang lifestyle all the way to prison. It was there that he began to question the love he saw from Christians.

After being released from prison, Billy says, “The Lord used second Corinthians 5:17 to let me know, ‘You’re not the same anymore. I own you. You are Mine. I have you under My wings. I love you. I forgive you of everything you’ve ever done. Old things are passed away and behold, all things are become new.’ And I said, ‘Lord, that’s me.’”

Billy lives a new life today. He still rides motorcycles, but no longer with a gang. He’s the chaplain for the New Orleans chapter of the Christian Motorcycle Association.

“I have never experienced anything like this and I would never give it up for anything that I would ever experience. Jesus Christ is the Way the Truth and the Life, so being a servant today for Jesus Christ is the most wealthy thing - it’s the most blessed miracle -that I could ever imagine in my life. God’s awesome.”

Read more: Billy Rivers

1 comment:

  1. I was married to a Tribulator who at that time (1970's) the HA's were recruiting them in South Carolina and Georgia. Barry Mason was the CEO of the Tribs at that time. He became a turned on Christian and even today continues to spread the Word. I divorced my husband, known as Crazy or Crazy Dave, he eventually moved to New Orleans and lived w/ a tattoo artist in the Quarter. I am a Christian now and never really bought into the biker life. To me it was just a party not a life style, but I saw the hold on others in that pit. I appreciate your walk and am excited when I hear testimonies of such great transformation. God Bless You. Cindy

    ReplyDelete