Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Our Lady of Medjugorje's Message of March 2, 2010

Photograph by Loci B. Lenar

March 2, 2010 Message on the Day for Nonbelievers - Medjugorje.com

The following message is from Our Lady of Medjugorje as conveyed to visionary Mirjana Soldo:

“Dear children, in this special time of your effort to be all the closer to my Son, to His suffering, but also to His love with which He bore it, I desire to tell you that I am with you. I will help you to triumph over the errors and temptations with my grace. I will teach you love, love which wipes away all sins and makes you perfect, love which gives you the peace of my Son now and forever. Peace with you and in you because I am the Queen of Peace. Thank you.”

***

The above stained glass window detail can be seen inside of Saint Mary's Church, Denville, NJ, USA.
 
Photograph Copyright 2010 Loci B. Lenar 

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment