Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our Lady of Medjugorje's Recent Message to the World: This is My Time

Photograph by Loci B. Lenar

News Story by Loci B. Lenar

While driving westbound on Route 46 in Roxbury, New Jersey, I pulled my car over to a nearby car dealership to take a photograph of the interesting billboard with Medjugorje.com's advertisement.  Adjacent to Mej.com is another billboard with an ad which by coincidence says Quick Chek.

Incidentally, If you continue westbound for another 2.5 miles on Route 46, you will arrive at the beautiful Church of Saint Michael in Netcong. 

Perhaps you're wondering as to the reason why it's important? 

Well, on September 14, 2009, while visiting the church to pray, I photographed a miraculous rainbow that appeared on the stained glass behind the statue of Archangel Michael.  Furthermore, I also received a spiritual locution from Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ regarding Michael the Archangel.  The message was shared with my spiritual advisor, Father Richard Tartaglia. 

To read my testimony on the matter and to view the miraculous photograph, please visit Christian-Miracles.com at the following link: Miraculous Signs of Archangel Michael  


  
Photograph by Loci B. Lenar

We are living in extraordinary times with God sending Our Lady to the world as a messenger of His peace. Let us pray that everyone would open their heart to God's love and transform into the resurrected image of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

As the clever ad implies, visit Mej.com on the web for a Quick Check of Our Lady's most recent message:

Our Lady of Medjugorje's February 25, 2010 Monthly Message - Medjugorje.com

Visionary Marija Pavlovic received the following message from Our Lady:

“Dear children! In this time of grace, when nature also prepares to give the most beautiful colors of the year, I call you, little children, to open your hearts to God the Creator for Him to transform and mould you in His image, so that all the good which has fallen asleep in your hearts may awaken to a new life and a longing towards eternity. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

Message of January 25, 2010

“Dear children! May this time be a time of personal prayer for you, so that the seed of faith may grow in your hearts; and may it grow into a joyful witness to others. I am with you and I desire to inspire you all: grow and rejoice in the Lord Who has created you. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

Photographs Copyright 2010 Loci B. Lenar

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to thank RAnn for featuring your blog this week or I never would have found it:) God bless you! I have a great devotion to Our Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, thank you very much for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete