Thursday, July 09, 2009

My Peace I Give to You

My Peace I Give to You

Jesus said, "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." -John 14:27

"I am the vine, you are the branches. Whoever remains in me and I in him will bear much fruit, because without me you can do nothing. By this is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit, and become my disciples." -John 15:5 and 8

"As the Father loves me, so I love you. Remain in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and remain in his love." -John 15:9 and 10

"I have told you this so that my joy might be in you and your joy might be complete. This is my commandment: love one another as I love you. You are my friends if you do what I command you. It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the father in my name (Jesus) he may give you. This I command you, love one another." -John:11, 12, 14, 16, and 17

The collage of images are photographs taken of stained glass window art inside of Saint Peter the Apostle Church, and Saint Christopher Church, both located in Parsippany, NJ, USA.

Copyright 2009 Loci B. Lenar
Christian-Miracles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment